Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
Thank you, Opalflame, for nominating me! It was fantastic to discover your music-oriented, expressive, and exclamatory blog – I vastly enjoy reading it and hope to have more lively discussions on our mutual love for music!
5 bloggers that caught my eye:
- mydizzypoetry – Aptly named. Atmosphere and mood spin around mydizzypoetry’s prose as naturally as a spider would spin a web.
- Everyday Voices – Her eloquence in writing about issues that matter to her gives her a strong, empowered voice that is also deeply personal. I always gain a little perspective when I read her blog.
- Rosemawrites – Sometimes nostalgic, sometimes joyful, I always feel a little more uplifted whenever I read one of her posts.
- Fractured Reality – I appreciate her pensive tone and observations. Her stories, letters, and introspection bring me to a quieter place.
- A Short Conversation – The tiles on her main page are beautiful to look at, and her short stories on love and daydreams are a pleasure to read.
Nominees, should you choose to accept your nomination, here are some questions for you!
- If you were a pair of shoes, what would you be and why?
- If you love singing, what is your go-to karaoke song? OR if you don’t love singing, what is your go-to late night driving song?
- What is your comfort food?
- What is the most common […]